Skincraft Skincraft

It's not working...

Enough Plumbers 2 Enough Plumbers 2

This is freaking awesome!! The sounds are funny, The music is cool and the originality of it all is freaking awesome!!!

NeoLife NeoLife

Now that I've beaten the game... I't saddens me that there is no more levels... Excellent game!!!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

What the fuck!? do you have to tap the button at inhuman speeds to only almost beat the first level!?!?

Orange Banana Rescue Orange Banana Rescue

=.=' i was all like "FUCK YEA! I BEAT LEVEL 5!!!!" then came level 6. I fell off and never spawned... then i went out side screaming at the top of my lungs saying "OMAIFUKIN GAWD WHYYYY" and a few other EXTREEMLY innapropriate words. i went a punched some guys dog, the guy chased me down the street cuz the dog ran away. i broke down a random persons door and hid in their house as the guy ran passed. then i noticed the guy who owned the house was behind me with i knife, he stabbed me in the arm then i blacked out. few weeks later i wrote this............just kidding, didnt happen..... first sentance did happen..... good game...... xP

Mia responds:

wow really?

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

good "Video"

i mean this isn't a game, all you do is click. its just like that rpg when all u do is hit the space bar. but i guess you don't have to buy the potion. but what im saying is that i could just close my eyes and click constantly just to play it.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

This is awesome!

This game will be the game ill play a lot!
Its really cool that there's a lot of achievements!
No wonder it took a long time to wait for this game! Its flawless!!!
I would put some constructive criticism but like I said, ---/|\
Very good job! 5/5 10/10

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Hm....

this game is good and all, but since i have to pay $5 for a flash game, i might as well play the first legend of zelda, considering this is just like it...

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Wow

its a good game but why'd you make the first level so hard... i lost twice in a row considering that the wolves are too fast and jump over the toys before i can kill them.

Interlocked Interlocked

Sweeeet!

this game is awsome, lol i was gonna buy one of these puzzle thingys but then i saw this game! nice job man!